Jen is counsel in the asset management practice group. Jen’s practice focuses on advising hedge funds, investment advisers, mutual funds and other entities on derivatives and trading arrangements. She also advises clients on a variety of transactional and regulatory matters. In addition, she has experience representing sponsors in connection with the formation and operation of private investment funds, as well as institutional investors in connection with their private fund related investments.
Prior to rejoining the firm in 2021, Jen was a counsel at a premier asset manager.
- Regularly advises many “buy side” clients on the negotiation of ISDA Master Agreements, master derivatives confirmations, triparty agreements for collateral posted under ISDA Master Agreements, Master Repurchase Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, derivatives clearing agreements, prime brokerage agreements and other trading documentation
- Advises “buy side” clients regarding regulatory and related rulemakings in respect of derivatives trading
- Advising hedge fund and private equity fund managers on ongoing compliance and regulatory issues, including advising on compliance policies and procedures, marketing and advertising rules and other day-to-day compliance issues
- Representation of hedge fund and private equity fund sponsors in connection with the structuring and formation of new management companies and hedge funds
- Representation of large institutional investors regarding investments in third party hedge funds and private equity funds
- Co-author, “U.S. Banking Regulators Finalize Minimum Margin Requirements For Uncleared Swaps,” Thomson Reuters Derivatives Journal (November 2015)
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2012
- BA, with Distinction, Duke University, 2007
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2012