AssociateJosh Tinnon joined Ropes & Gray's corporate department in 2018. He represents clients in a broad range of corporate matters. Prior to attending law school, Josh worked as a sales consultant for a national technology firm.
- Represented Centerbridge Partners and The Vistria Group in the acquisition of Help at Home LLC, a provider of home and community-based care services, from Wellspring Capital, and the subsequent acquisitions of Adaptive Nursing and Healthcare Services and Community Care Systems by Help at Home LLC.
- Represented BBH Capital Partners in the acquisitions of (i) The Granite Group and (ii) DynaGrid Holdings.
- Represented The Vistria Group in the acquisitions of (i) Beacon Specialized Living Services, a provider of residential healthcare services and (ii) Sandstone Care, a leading mental health provider, and the partial sale of Supplemental Healthcare, a healthcare provider staffing business.
- Represented CIVC Partners in its investment in Magna Legal Services, a provider of litigation support services to over 2,000 law firms and corporations across the United States.
- Represented Magna Legal Services in connection with its subsequent acquisition of RecordTrak, a leading nationwide provider of record retrieval services.
- Represented Gauge Capital in its recapitalization of Schlesinger Group, a provider of quantitative and qualitative market research solutions to customers throughout North America and Europe.
- Represented Schlesinger Group in its subsequent acquisitions of Focus Pointe Global, a leading qualitative data-collection provider, Market Cube, a leading marketing technology services company, and 20/20, a leading qualitative technology- research services provider.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its investment in Veracross, a provider of software solutions to independent primary and secondary schools across the world.
- JD, summa cum laude, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2018
- MBA, University of Notre Dame, 2018
- BA, University of Northern Colorado, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- Illinois, 2018