Katherine Thibodeau is an associate in Ropes & Gray's litigation and enforcement practice, where she focuses her practice on bankruptcy litigation matters, commercial litigation matters, and civil and criminal government enforcement matters. Katherine also maintains an active pro bono
practice, representing individuals in cases focusing on immigration issues.
- Represents financial services institutions in connection with regulatory and governmental inquiries and investigations.
- Represents hospital in employment contract dispute, including motion practice and discovery.
- Represented committee of independent directors of a publicly-traded oil and gas company in an investigation of potential claims as well as related post-petition Rule 2004 discovery.
- Represents pro bono clients in both affirmative and defensive asylum proceedings.
- JD, cum laude, Cornell Law School, 2018; Myron Taylor Scholar
- BA (English), summa cum laude, Boston College, 2015; English Honors Program