Kevin Toh is an associate in the securities and public companies group where he focuses his practice on capital markets and mergers & acquisitions. Kevin graduated with a degree in biochemistry and has experience representing both issuers and investment banks in debt and equity offerings.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray in 2017, Kevin practiced law at a leading law firm in New York and was a summer associate at a Japanese law firm in Tokyo.
- Represented a Cambridge-based pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of drug product candidates for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Represented Immucor Inc. in its notes exchange offer
- Represented the Independent Transactions Committee of the Board of Directors of Akcea Therapeutics in connection with a licensing transaction and related shareholder vote for the acquisition of drug product candidates
- Represented PQ Group Holdings in its initial public offering
- Represented Cablevision Corp. in its $17 billion sale to Altice N.V. *
- Represented Orix Corp. in the IPO of its subsidiary, Houlihan Lokey, Inc.*
- Represented Castleton Commodities in its purchase of an investment bank’s global oil merchanting business*
- Represented the dealer manager in a tender offer for outstanding notes issued by Nelnet, Inc.*
- Represented the underwriters in multiple offerings of notes and preferred stock for various companies, including SunTrust Bank, Associated Banc-Corp. and BOK Financial Corp.*