Kevin Toh is an associate in the securities and public companies group where he focuses his practice on M&A, capital markets and strategic transactions. Kevin has experience representing both sellers and buyers in M&A transactions. He has also represented investment banks and issuers in debt and equity offerings. Kevin provides ongoing advice to companies on various legal issues, including corporate governance, restructuring, financing, contracts and SEC matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Kevin practiced law at a leading law firm in New York and was a summer associate at a Japanese law firm in Tokyo.
- Represented a global pharmaceutical company in a strategic international joint venture.
- Represented a global pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of drug product candidates.
- Represented PQ Group Holdings in its initial public offering
- Represented Osmotica Pharmaceuticals in its global restructuring and initial public offering
- Represented Orix Corp. in the IPO of its subsidiary, Houlihan Lokey, Inc.*
- Represented Cablevision Corp. in its sale to Altice N.V.*
- Represented Castleton Commodities in its purchase of an investment bank’s global oil merchanting business*
- Pro bono matters include representing a non-profit that organizes writing workshops aimed at promoting youth literacy, and working with the Innocence Project.