Kim Ton-That is an associate in Ropes & Gray's corporate department. Kim represents domestic and international clients in a variety of domestic, cross-border and global corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments and corporate restructurings.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Kim practiced corporate law in the Montreal office of a major Canadian law firm and in the New York office of a leading global law firm, focusing on mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented Airbus SE in its acquisition of a majority stake in C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership from Bombardier Inc. and Investissement Québec.*
- Represented Paysafe Group in its acquisition of iPayment Holdings, Inc.*
- Represented Quorum Software, a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners and Silver Lake Kraftwerk, in its acquisition of Entero Corporation.*
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of the human resource consulting and actuarial business of Conduent Inc.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray.
- BCL/LLB, McGill University Faculty of Law, 2017
- BComm, McGill University, 2013