Patricia Teixeira is a counsel in the finance group and has represented private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and public and private companies in a variety of large cap and middle market financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, asset-based facilities, mezzanine and subordinated financings, high-yield bond offerings and debt restructurings. She also regularly advises fund clients on subscription facilities.
- Advises a wide variety of equity, debt and real estate funds on capital call subscription facilities, including the following clients:
- ACORE Capital
- AlpInvest Partners
- CCMP Capital
- Gridiron Capital
- Health Enterprise Partners
- Pacific Equity Partners
- Paine Schwartz Partners
- Webster Capital Management
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with the debt financing for the acquisition of J.Crew Group.
- Represented Bain Capital and The Blackstone Group in the financing for the acquisition, together with NBC Universal, of The Weather Channel Companies.
- Represented Fenway Partners in connection with an asset-based facility and the issuance of senior secured notes to refinance in part the existing debt of Easton-Bell Sports, Inc.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with the debt financing for its acquisition of Immucor.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in connection with the debt financing for its acquisition of Melissa & Doug.
- Co-author, “Investor views of fund subscription lines,” Global Legal Insights – Fund Finance, 3rd Edition (March 2019)