Torryn Taylor joined Ropes & Gray's Litigation and Enforcement practice group in 2017. She has a diverse practice including complex civil litigation, contracts disputes, SEC enforcement matters, and government and internal investigations. Torryn has experience advising clients in a number of industries on their compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the Anti-Kickback Statute.
Torryn also maintains an active pro bono practice including obtaining grants of asylum, domestic violence dispute resolution and First Amendment law.
During law school, Torryn served as a student attorney in both the Youth and in Education Law Project for the Mills Legal Clinic, and in the Alameda County Public Defender’s Office.
- Advised an international biotechnology company on FCPA compliance.
- Assisted in internal investigation for a major pharmaceutical manufacturer regarding alleged violations of the anti-kickback statute.
- Represented a U.S. chemical company in connection with a dispute over breach of corporate contracts and theft of trade secrets.
- Conducted internal investigation into allegations of accounting fraud for investment advisor.
- Assisted in Spanish-language FCPA diligence for private equity firm.
- Co-author, “U.S. v. Panasonic Avionics Corp.—FCPA Enforcement Action Highlights Best Practices in Mitigating Third-Party Risk,” Bloomberg BNA’s Corporate on Bloomberg Law (June 1, 2018)