Yosuke Taguchi joined Ropes & Gray's private equity transactions group in 2021. His practice focuses on advising private equity funds, companies and financial investors in mergers and acquisitions, investments and other corporate transactions.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Yosuke practiced at a major Japanese law firm. Yosuke has a wide range of experience advising clients on M&A transactions and providing general corporate law advice as well as representing clients in commercial litigation and international arbitration.
Yosuke was raised in the United States, Hong Kong and Japan and he is fluent in both English and Japanese.
- Yosuke Taguchi, “A Trend in Products Liability Suits in the United States regarding Health Hazard by Herbicides,” Shojihomu Portal (May 2019)
- Yosuke Taguchi, “Judicial Precedents Commentary Series, No. 4, Livedoor Class-action Lawsuit Filed by the General Investors (Judgment of First Instance),” Statutory Auditor Monthly Journal (December 25, 2018)
- Yosuke Taguchi, “Points of the Major Revision of Taiwan’s Company Law,” Shojihomu Portal (August, 2018)
- JD, Waseda University Law School, 2013
- LLM, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2011
- BA (Social Sciences), Waseda University, 2009
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2019
- Japan, 2014