Kevin A. Uhler
Kevin A. Uhler is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s private equity transactions group. Kevin counsels private equity funds, their portfolio companies, and other private companies in complex acquisitions, mergers, and other dispositions. Kevin also regularly advises clients in other general corporate matters. Kevin has represented clients in transactions spanning various industries, including business services, software, telecommunications, manufacturing, and health care.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin worked at the corporate group of another large international law firm, focusing his practice on mergers & acquisitions and general corporate matters. During law school, Kevin interned at the Chicago offices of both the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Federal Trade Commission. Prior to law school, Kevin spent a year in Poland at the University of Warsaw as a Fulbright grantee.
- Represented Gauge Capital in its investment in Schlesinger Group, a provider of qualitative and quantitative market research solutions to customers in North American and Europe.
- Represented iCapital Network in connection with its acquisition of the alternative investments feeder fund business of Morgan Stanley.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its investment in Veracross, a provider of software solutions to independent primary and secondary schools across the world.
- Represented CIVC Partners in its investment in Magna Legal Services, a provider of litigation support services to over 2,000 law firms and corporations across the United States.
- Represented Wireless Vision, a portfolio company of Gauge Capital, in its acquisition of 2B Wireless.
- Represented Silversmith Capital Partners in its growth investment in MediQuant, a high-growth provider of hospital data active archiving and interoperability solutions.
- JD, with honors, The University of Chicago Law School, 2016
- MA (American History), Florida State University, 2011
- BA (History), summa cum laude, with honors, Florida State University, 2010