Kevin A. Uhler
Kevin A. Uhler joined the corporate and private equity group of Ropes & Gray as an associate in 2018. Kevin’s practice primarily focuses on transactional matters, representing private equity funds and strategic investors on mergers, acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin worked at the corporate group of another large international law firm, focusing his practice on mergers & acquisitions and general corporate matters. During law school, Kevin interned at the Chicago offices of both the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Federal Trade Commission. Prior to law school, Kevin spent a year in Poland at the University of Warsaw as a Fulbright grantee.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a pharmaceutical company.*
- Represented a large foreign public company in its acquisition of a US-based multinational health care consulting firm.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, with honors, The University of Chicago Law School, 2016
- MA (American History), Florida State University, 2011
- BA (History), summa cum laude, with honors, Florida State University, 2010