Justin M. Voeks
Justin focuses his practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and strategic investors in transactions including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Justin also advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on add-on acquisitions and other general corporate matters.
During law school, Justin interned at the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance (CDVCA).
- Represented Cressey & Company in its sale of VetCor Professional Practices to Harvest Partners
- Represented Coca Cola Bottling Company of Central Florida in its acquisition of bottling assets and territory rights from the Coca Cola Company
- Represented McNally Capital in its acquisition of ITS Logistics
- Represented Pfingsten Partners in the merger of its portfolio company Allied Reliability Group with T.F. Hudgins, Inc.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its sale of ModernHealth
- Carl Marcellino and Justin Voeks, “Delaware Supreme Court upholds Rural/Metro rulings,” International Law Office (March 9, 2016)
- James T. Lidbury and Justin Voeks, “Prior parent corporation's settlement agreement does not apply to spun-off entity,” International Law Office (September 9, 2015)
- James T. Lidbury and Justin Voeks, “Dispute over accounting methodology is subject to arbitration procedures,” International Law Office (August 26, 2015)
- Carl Marcellino and Justin Voeks, “Delaware Supreme Court finds purchaser did not breach earn-out provision,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (August 19, 2015)
- Martin Crisp and Justin Voeks, “Chancery court considers reasonableness of deal protection measures,” International Law Office (May 6, 2015)
- Jane Goldstein, Christian Westra and Justin Voeks, “Despite favourable ruling, Sotheby's settles with activist investor,” International Law Office’s Corporate/M&A Newsletter (September 3, 2014)
- JD, magna cum laude, New York University School of Law, 2013; Order of the Coif; notes editor, New York University Law Review
- BA (Political Science and Economics), summa cum laude, Marquette University, 2010