Valerio joined Ropes & Gray’s asset management group in 2022.
Prior to joining the firm, Valerio was an associate in the investment management unit of a leading Luxembourg law firm. During his time there, Valerio advised fund sponsors on the structuring, formation and ongoing operation of alternative investment funds with a particular focus on private equity, debt and real estate strategies. Valerio also gained experience in assisting with downstream transactional investment structuring and multijurisdictional transactions.
Transactions in which Valerio has been involved prior to joining the firm include advising:
- A U.S. private real estate investment firm on the formation of its targeted €1.3 billion European sale and leaseback fund
- A UK real estate fund in the conversion of a reserved alternative investment fund under Luxembourg law (RAIF) into a specialized investment fund (SIF)
- A New Zealand fund manager on the formation of its Master and Feeder infrastructure fund structure
- A UK fund manager on the formation of its fourth targeted €600 million real estate debt fund
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM, The George Washington University Law School, 2016
- Laurea in Giurisprudenza, Carlo Cattaneo University (LIUC), 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2020