Nina I. VanWormer
Nina VanWormer joined Ropes & Gray in 2007 and is an associate in the hedge funds practice group. Nina has a wide range of experience in derivatives matters and routinely advises hedge funds, mutual funds and endowments with respect to their trading agreements and the ongoing changes in derivatives regulation. Nina also routinely counsels hedge funds and investment advisers on a variety of transactional and regulatory matters.
- Advises “buy side” clients on the negotiation of ISDA master agreements, triparty agreements for collateral posted under ISDA master agreements, OTC derivatives clearing documentation, securities lending arrangements, Master Repurchase Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, prime brokerage arrangements, term commitments and securities lending arrangements.
- Advises fund sponsors on the formation of hedge funds and various compliance matters.
- Represents US and international institutional investors, fund-of-funds and endowments in connection with their investments in private investment funds.
- Note, "Help at Your Fingertips: A Twenty-First Century Response to the Pro Se Phenomenon," 60 Vanderbilt Law Review 983 (2007)
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- JD, Vanderbilt University Law School, 2007; Notes Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review
- BA, summa cum laude, William & Mary, 2004
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2008