Valerio is an associate in the asset management group based in London.
Valerio advises European and global asset managers on the structuring, formation, and ongoing operation of alternative investment funds with a particular focus on private equity, infrastructure, and debt strategies. Valerio gained experience advising sponsors on fundraising, parallel fund, and feeder fund arrangements as well as on co-investment arrangements.
Recent Representative Sponsor Experience
- Incus Capital in respect of Incus European Credit Fund IV (€650 million)
- A U.S. private equity asset manager on the formation of its first PE fund in Europe
- A U.S. private real estate investment firm on the formation of its targeted €1.3 billion European sale and leaseback fund*
- A New Zealand fund manager on the formation of its Master and Feeder infrastructure fund structure*
- A UK fund manager on the formation of its fourth targeted €600 million real estate debt fund*
Recent Representative Investor Experience
- Partners Group on multiple primaries, secondaries, and co-investments across various sectors, including PE, RE and infrastructure
- Large Asian sovereign wealth fund on its global programme of investments, including primaries, co-investments
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM, The George Washington University Law School, 2016
- Laurea in Giurisprudenza, Carlo Cattaneo University (LIUC), 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2020