Xiwen (Rose) Wang
Rose Wang joined the intellectual property transaction group of Ropes & Gray’s Shanghai office as an associate in 2021. Rose represents clients on business and intellectual property transactions, including technology transfer and technology licensing.
Before joining Ropes & Gray, Rose was an associate in the Silicon Valley office of another global law firm, where she focused on initial public offerings and other capital markets transactions.
- Advised a California-based fitness company in its U.S. IPO process*
- Advised leading investment banks in connection with follow-on offerings, investment grade bond offerings, convertible notes offerings and other capital markets transactions*
- Advised a multinational digital infrastructure company in its follow-on offering*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2019; Article Editor, Berkeley Journal of International Law; Board Member, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA)
- BA (Political Science and Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences), magna cum laude, Northwestern University, 2016; Kellogg Certificate in Financial Economics
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2019