Aneisha Worrell joined the Ropes & Gray Benefits Consulting Group in 2018. Aneisha assists with drafting and designing employee benefit plans and advises on compliance with laws governing a range of employee benefit programs, including health and welfare, retirement, and paid family medical leave. She also assists clients with compliance matters including, drafting and preparing submissions under the IRS and DOL voluntary correction programs. Since joining the firm, Aneisha has worked with health care organizations, colleges and universities, and other non-profit and for-profit institutions.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Aneisha completed a one-year fellowship as an Associate Counsel/AVP at a leading financial institution.
- Assisted non-profit organization in the development of a reproductive health care policy for all U.S.-based workforce following the Dobbs v. Jackson’s decision.
- Advised and assisted non-profit educational institutions in correction procedures and filings under the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System.
- Consulted and assisted clients with plan terminations and related IRS determination letter applications.
- Advised clients on paid leave offerings and coordination of such benefits with mandatory state paid leave laws.
- Advised and assisted non-profit educational institution on the RFP process for retirement plan investment advisor.
- Advised and assisted clients in navigating a range of benefits-related matters during the COVID-19 outbreak, including mandatory paid leave requirements.
- JD, Suffolk University Law School, 2017
- BS (Criminal Justice), Northeastern University
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2018