Conor J. Walsh
Conor Walsh joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 as an associate in the corporate department.
During law school, Conor served as a member of the editorial board of the Boston University Law Review and worked as a research assistant for Professor Stacey Dogan. He also interned for Judge Keith Long of the Massachusetts Land Court. Prior to law school, Conor worked as an engineer for General Dynamics Electric Boat designing submarines for the U.S. Navy.
- Represented Lassen Therapeutics in securing a total of $31 million in Series A financing, spread across three tranches based on achievement of certain milestones, led by Frazier Healthcare Partners, Alta Partners and Longwood Fund. The financing will provide funding for the development of antibodies as possible treatments for fibrosis, oncology, and other rare diseases.
- JD, cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2017
- M.Eng. (Mechanical Engineering), Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2013
- BSE (Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics), cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Supervised by Ropes & Gray LLP partners who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
- Massachusetts, 2017
- Lifestars “European Deal of the Year Under £500 Million” (2019)