Daniel joined Ropes & Gray's corporate department in 2021. He represents public and private companies in capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions.
During law school, Daniel was an in-house legal intern at Analysis Group, a leading economic consulting firm, served as an editor for the Boston University Law Review and worked as a research assistant with a focus on corporate governance.
- Represented Planet Fitness, Inc., in its acquisition of Sunshine Fitness and whole-business securitization transaction.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with multiple Blackstone Private Credit Fund investment grade bond offerings totaling $4.15 billion.
- Represented Tiptree Inc. in a $200 million private placement investment in its subsidiary, The Fortegra Group, Inc., by private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
- Represented European Wax Center and certain selling stockholders in the company’s $111 million secondary offering.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with Blackstone Private Credit Fund’s £250 million private offering, which is the inaugural British Pound offering for a BDC.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with Blackstone Secured Lending Fund’s $250 million initial public offering and $650 million investment grade bond offering.
- JD, cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2021; Editor, Boston University Law Review
- BA (Economics) and BA (Music), Western Washington University, 2017
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021