Evander L. Williams
Evander Williams joined the corporate department as an associate in 2016. Prior to joining the firm, Evander worked as a Communications Specialist II at Fannie Mae.
During law school, Evander worked in the Office of Unified Communications in Washington, D.C.
During his time at Ropes & Gray, Evander has worked with the Health Care group on a variety of matters, including:
- Advised on BPCI Advanced rollout program for conveners, and developed network provider gainsharing contracts.
- Advised convener on BPCI regulatory requirements related to gainsharing and out-of-network contracting for BPCI legacy.
- Assisted a medical device company with contracting with inventor consultants.
- Provided regulatory and compliance counseling to a number of health care organizations on a broad range of issues, including, but not limited to federal and state licensure requirements, fraud and abuse laws, privacy and data security laws, and HRSA grant requirements.
- Assisting non-profit entities in the formation of independent practice associations, including through providing guidance on the strengths and weaknesses of entity types under New York law, corresponding with state regulators, and drafting formation documents.
- Counseled health care organization on non-profit governance best practices.
- Assisted health care organizations with practice acquisitions and affiliations, including through drafting the transactional documents and advising on state and federal regulatory compliance questions.
- Assisted a drug manufacturer with an initial public offering.
- Co-author, “Drawing A Road Map For Nationwide Health Info Sharing,” Law360 (February 15, 2018)