Peter Wang is counsel in the corporate department.
During law school, Peter externed at the California Appellate Project and was a member of the Columbia Business Law Review.
- Co-author, “Delaware Chancery Court equates tender of shares to stockholder vote in review of board decisions,” International Law Office (October 12, 2016)
- Co-author, “Delaware Court of Chancery rules on common law fraud claim following acquisition,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (August 24, 2016)
- Co-author, “Delaware Chancery Court denies enforcement of drag-along right,” International Law Office (May 13, 2015)
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 2014; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Columbia Business Law Review
- AB (Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs), Princeton University, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2014
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019-2021)