Randall Weber-Levine joined Ropes & Gray's business restructuring group in 2018. Randall represents potential investors, creditors, and debtors in complex in- and out-of-court restructurings and related litigation. Randall graduated as a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar from Columbia Law School, where he was a teaching assistant for Corporation Law. Randall was an extern at the United States Attorneys’ Office for the Southern District of New York and the Center for Appellate Litigation. Randall also spent a semester studying international corporate law at Sciences Po and the Sorbonne in Paris, for which he received a Certificate in Global Business Law and Governance.
- VIP Cinema Holdings, Inc. – Representing VIP Cinema Holdings, Inc. and certain of its affiliates, a multinational enterprise that is one of the largest manufacturers, and a pioneer, of luxury seating products for movie theaters, in its prepackaged Chapter 11 case in Delaware. In connection with its restructuring, VIP reached agreements with its first lien and second lien lenders, and its private equity sponsor, prior to filing the Chapter 11 case to deleverage its balance sheet by approximately $178 million.
- Weatherford International plc – Represented the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the bankruptcy of Weatherford International plc (and two affiliated debtors), which is a global leading provider of equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention of oil and natural gas well.
- Sanchez Energy Corporation – Represented the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Sanchez Energy Corporation in Sanchez’s internal investigation of related-party transactions.
- Mission Product Holdings, Inc. v. Tempnology, LLC – Represented Tempnology, LLC as respondent in the Supreme Court case, Mission Product Holdings, Inc. v. Tempnology, LLC, concerning the consequences of “rejecting” an agreement for the non-debtor party to the agreement.
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 2018; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; staff member, Columbia Journal of Tax Law; Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate in Global Business Law and Governance, Sorbonne Université and Sciences Po
- BA (Economics and Philosophy), cum laude, Colgate University, 2015; honors award in philosophy