Rebecca H. Williams
Rebecca Williams joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 as an associate in the corporate department primarily practicing in the life sciences and health care groups. Rebecca assists the FDA regulatory team on a broad range of regulatory and compliance issues affecting companies subject to FDA’s jurisdiction.
During law school, Rebecca drafted and argued a civil appeal before the Michigan Court of Appeals as part of the University of Michigan’s Child Welfare Appellate Clinic. She also worked for the Network for Public Health Law, drafting profiles of state public health codes and related laws and regulations.
- Performed FDA regulatory diligence for IPOs and follow-on offerings of early and late-stage pharmaceutical companies.
- Performed FDA regulatory diligence for private equity funds’ acquisition of drug, medical device, and food companies.
- Reviewed prescription drug advertising and promotional materials to assess regulatory compliance.
- Advised medical device client regarding requirements for medical device distribution and use under state law.
- Advised a pharmaceutical client on the regulatory requirements for product carton labeling.
- Advised a pharmaceutical client regarding packaging requirements under FDA and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) regulations.
- Co-author, “How States, Federal Agencies Are Challenging Drug Prices,” Law360 (April 23, 2018)
- Co-author, “The Latest FDA Move To Limit Digital Health Software Regs,” Law360 (December 21, 2017)