Rebecca H. Williams
Rebecca Williams focuses her practice on FDA regulatory matters and advises life sciences and health care clients on a broad range of issues under the Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act and related laws. Rebecca conducts regulatory due diligence for corporate transactions and public offerings involving drug, device, dietary supplement and food companies. Rebecca maintains an active pro bono practice with a focus on immigration and healthcare issues.
During law school, Rebecca drafted and argued a civil appeal before the Michigan Court of Appeals as a student attorney for University of Michigan’s Child Welfare Appellate Clinic. Rebecca also worked for the Network for Public Health Law, drafting profiles of state public health codes and related laws and regulation.
- Performed FDA regulatory diligence for IPOs and follow-on offerings of early and late-stage pharmaceutical companies.
- Performed FDA regulatory diligence for private equity funds’ acquisition of drug, medical device, and food companies.
- Assessed regulatory compliance of prescription drug advertising and promotional materials.
- Advised a pharmaceutical client regarding its response to an FDA Form 483 inspection report alleging current Good Manufacturing Practices violations.
- Advised pharmaceutical and medical device clients in connection with licensing and supply agreements.
- Advised medical device client regarding requirements for medical device distribution and use under state law.
- Co-author, “How States, Federal Agencies Are Challenging Drug Prices,” Law360 (April 23, 2018)
- Co-author, “The Latest FDA Move To Limit Digital Health Software Regs,” Law360 (December 21, 2017)