Yuefan Wang joined Ropes & Gray in 2018 as a corporate associate in the life sciences practice group. Yuefan’s practice focuses on cross border mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and going-private transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Yuefan was a corporate associate in the Beijing office of a leading international law firm.
Yuefan is a native speaker of English and is fluent in Mandarin and Shanghainese.
Notable transactions in which Yuefan has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Beijing NAURA Microelectronics Equipment Co., Ltd. in its acquisition of the assets of Akrion Systems LLC.
- AGIC and Humanwell Healthcare in their acquisition of The Ritedose Corporation.
- The Special Committee of China Xiniya Fashion Limited in the share and assets swap transaction with True Silver Limited, Honest Plus Investment Limited and Qiming Investment Limited.
- The Special Committee of JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. In the company’s going private transaction.
- The Special Committee of eFuture Holding Inc. in the company’s going private transaction.
- Controlling shareholders of Sky-mobi Limited in the company’s going private transaction.