Zakk joined Ropes & Gray in 2014 as an associate practicing in the corporate department and is a member of the asset management group. He focuses his practice on the formation and operation of private funds and advising clients on investment advisory and other compliance matters. Zakk also works with institutional and other investors in connection with their investments in private funds and has experience working with private fund sponsors to establish credit facilities for their investment vehicles.
- Representation of private equity and venture capital fund sponsors in connection with the structuring, launch and operation of domestic and offshore private funds.
- Advising private equity fund managers on ongoing compliance and regulatory issues, including advising on compliance policies and procedures.
- Representation of institutional and other investors in connection with investments in private funds.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2014
- BA (Political Science & Government), Summa cum laude, University of New Hampshire, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2014
- The Best Lawyers in America – Ones to Watch (2021-2022)