Alma Yasin joined the finance group as an associate in 2022. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Alma worked in the structured finance practice at other leading international firms in London, Germany and Croatia. She obtained an LL.M. degree at the Georgetown University Law Center in 2019.
- Advised arrangers and initial purchasers including Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America on European CLO 2.0 transactions in connection with new issue CLO vehicles*
- Advised arrangers including Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley and Jefferies on European CLO 2.0 transactions in connection with refinancing of CLO vehicles*
- Advised ICG as collateral manager in connection with €400 million refinancing of CLO vehicle*
- Advised a Swiss fund manager specialized in financing sustainable energy infrastructure projects in connection with the private placement of the bonds*
- Advised European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Bank Pekao S.A. in relation to acquisition of retail chain*
- Advised European Investment Bank (EIB) on acquisition financing of Croatian leading tourism company*
- Represented club and syndicated lenders (among others J.P. Morgan Securities Plc, Goldman Sachs International Bank, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse AG London Branch) on $7 billion financial and corporate restructuring of Agrokor Group*
- Advised UniCredit on the acquisition financing of one of the largest animal food retail in CEE Region*
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM, Georgetown University Law Center, 2019
- M. Jur., magna cum laude, University of Zagreb Faculty of Law, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2020