Andrew Yarrows joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 and is an associate in the tax and benefits practice group. During law school, they served as an executive editor of the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter Digest. They were also a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy in the office of Massachusetts State Senator James B. Eldridge.
Andrew returned to the firm in 2021 following a yearlong public interest fellowship with the Conservation Law Foundation (CLF), where they focused on advocating for equitable environmental and energy policies throughout New England.
- Co-author, “When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 2,” Bloomberg Tax (October 23, 2020)
- Co-author, “When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 1,” Bloomberg Tax (October 22, 2020)
- Co-author, “Key Tax Considerations For Cos. With Remote Employees,” Law360 (August 3, 2020)
- Co-author, “Federal, State Tax Authority Enforcement-Related Responses to Covid-19,” Bloomberg Tax (May 14, 2020)
- JD, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2019; Executive Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter Digest
- BA, with honors, Washington University in St. Louis, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019