Andrew Yarrows joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 and is an associate in the tax practice. During law school, they served as an executive editor of the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter Digest. They were also a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy in the office of Massachusetts State Senator James B. Eldridge.
Andrew returned to the firm in 2021 following a yearlong public interest fellowship with the Conservation Law Foundation (CLF), where they focused on advocating for equitable environmental and energy policies throughout New England.
- Co-author, “When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 2,” Bloomberg Tax (October 23, 2020)
- Co-author, “When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 1,” Bloomberg Tax (October 22, 2020)
- Co-author, “Key Tax Considerations For Cos. With Remote Employees,” Law360 (August 3, 2020)
- Co-author, “Federal, State Tax Authority Enforcement-Related Responses to Covid-19,” Bloomberg Tax (May 14, 2020)
- JD, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2019; Executive Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter Digest
- BA, with honors, Washington University in St. Louis, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019
- Washington, 2022