Rebecca C. Yang
Rebecca is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
Rebecca represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, primarily in the technology and healthcare industries, in a range of corporate matters, including public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, leveraged buyouts, minority investments, restructurings, cross-border transactions, and other general corporate governance matters.
Prior to studying law, Rebecca was an internal auditor and investigator at a multinational technology corporation.
- Represented Immucor, a portfolio company of TPG Capital and a provider of transfusion and transplantation diagnostic products, in its pending $2 billion acquisition by Werfen.
- Represented McAfee, a publicly held cybersecurity company, in its $14 billion acquisition by an investor group comprised of Advent, Permira, Crosspoint Capital, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, GIC and ADIA.
- Represented McAfee, a publicly held cybersecurity company,in the $4 billion carveout sale of its Enterprise business to Symphony Technology Group.
- Represented TPG Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in Nintex, a leading end-to-end process management and workflow automation software provider, from Thoma Bravo.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in Accolite, a provider of cloud and digital engineering services.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its co-investment with Walgreens in Shields Health Solutions, a provider of integrated specialty pharmacy care.
- Represented US Anesthesia Partners, a portfolio company of Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, in its acquisition of multiple anesthesia physician practices.
- Represented US Radiology Specialists, a portfolio company of Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, in its acquisition of multiple radiology physician practices.
- Juris Doctor, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2013; associate editor, Journal of International Law; Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Certificate in Business Economics and Public Policy, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, 2013
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance), with high honors, The University of Texas at Austin, 2006; Business Honors Program
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2014