Jeremy Zucker joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 as an associate in the private equity transactions group. Prior to joining the firm, Jeremy was an associate in the New York offices of two other global law firms, where he advised public and private companies and private equity sponsors across multiple industries on a wide range of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border M&A, going-private transactions, minority investments, preferred equity investments, PIPEs, public and private securities offerings and other significant corporate transactions.
- TPG Capital and Francisco Partners in their $4 billion acquisition of Boomi, a leading provider of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), from Dell Technologies.
- Harvest Partners in its acquisition of Fortis Solutions Group, a best-in-class provider of specialty packaging solutions, from Main Post Partners.
- H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of North America Central School Bus, a leading student transportation provider.
- DealerSocket, a leading SaaS provider to the automotive industry and portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners, in its sale to Solera Holdings.
- Nestlé Health Science in a variety of transactions, including:
- (i) in its $2.6 billion going-private acquisition of Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., the developer of the peanut allergy treatment Palforzia®, through a tender offer and subsequent squeeze out merger;* and
- (ii) in its acquisition of the businesses of IM HealthScience and its sister company, Physician’s Seal, including their brands IBgard®, FDgard®, Fiber Choice® and REMfresh®.*
- Altas Partners and its portfolio company Dubois Chemicals, Inc. in its $250 million acquisition of the assets and equity comprising the Cimcool business from Milacron LLC, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Hillenbrand, Inc.*
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the renegotiation of its agreement to be acquired by Lantheus Holdings, Inc., resulting in amended transaction terms that provided Progenics’ stockholders with an enhanced opportunity to participate in the future potential upside of the combined company through increased ownership and contingent value rights.*
- Argo Infrastructure Partners as lead investor in a $320 million preferred equity consortium investment in TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions.*
- Sotheby’s in its sale of a minority stake to Alexander Klabin, the former managing partner and co-founder of Senator Investment Group LP, in connection with the company’s strategic partnership with Klabin to accelerate the growth of Sotheby’s Financial Services, the world’s only full-service art financing company.*
- Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. in its agreement with Brickell Insurance Holdings, an investment vehicle controlled by 777 Partners, pursuant to which Brickell agreed to invest $80 million in a new series of exchangeable preferred stock issued by a subsidiary of Randall & Quilter.*
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on oncology and rare diseases, in a $70 million PIPE investment from investors led by OrbiMed, a leading life sciences investment firm.*
- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC in its acquisition of an approximately 20% stake in Jefferson Terminal through a private exchange offer, allowing Fortress to increase its majority interest in Jefferson Terminal and affording liquidity to tendering holders.*
- Various issuers and investment banks in a range of public and private offerings of equity, debt and hybrid securities and liability management transactions, including:
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. in senior notes offerings totaling $2.7 billion;*
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. in its $4.65 billion senior notes offering to finance a portion of the consideration for its $8.6 billion acquisition of B/E Aerospace, Inc.;*
- Boral Limited in its $950 million senior notes offering through a finance subsidiary to repay a bridge loan facility for its $2.6 billion acquisition of Headwaters Incorporated;*
- the underwriters and initial purchasers in a contemporaneous (i) $600 million equity offering and (ii) $250 million senior notes offering by Open Text Corporation to finance a portion of the purchase price for the company’s $1.62 billion acquisition of Dell EMC’s Enterprise Content Division;*
- Intelsat S.A. in a more than $250 million secondary offering by funds affiliated with BC Partners and Silver Lake Partners;*
- the underwriters in numerous secondary block trades of shares of Extended Stay America by affiliates of Blackstone, Paulson & Co. and Centerbridge Partners, totaling approximately $2 billion;*
- Green Bancorp, Inc. in its private placement of $35 million fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes to certain institutional accredited investors;* and
- the initial purchasers in a $350 million convertible notes offering by Avaya Holdings Corp.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- Co-author, “U.S. Capital Markets Face Uncertainty Entering 2019,” JD Supra (January 2019)
- Co-author, “U.S. Capital Markets Expected to Remain Robust in 2018,” The CLS Blue Sky Blog (February 2018)
- JD, cum laude, Duke University School of Law, 2014; Editorial Board, Duke Law Journal; Dean’s Awards in Civil Procedure and Principles of Commercial and Bankruptcy Law
- BSBA (Finance), The Ohio State University, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2015