Jianing Zhang joined Ropes & Gray in the corporate department as an associate in 2016.
During law school, Jianing interned as a consultant at the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Jianing also served as an associate of The George Washington Law Review and was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board.
- Represents endowments, funds of funds, and private foundations in investments in U.S., European, and Asian private fund investments.
- Represents a diverse list of clients in buy-side and sell-side private fund secondary transactions.
- Advises fund managers on private fund formation matters and all aspects of day-to-day operations.
- JD, high honors, 2016; Order of the Coif; associate, The George Washington Law Review; member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
- LLB, Peking University, 2008
- LLM, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2013