E. Kyle Zipf
E. Kyle Zipf joined the litigation & enforcement group of Ropes & Gray’s New York office as an associate in 2019. Before joining the firm, Kyle clerked for the Honorable Thomas C. Wheeler of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C. and worked at another international law firm focusing on civil and criminal government enforcement actions and internal investigations.
During law school, Kyle interned for the Department of Justice Office of Foreign Litigation and was a member of The George Washington University Law Review.
- Represented a large financial institution in connection with a civil enforcement action by the CFTC.*
- Advised a major auditing firm on pre-acquisition anti-corruption compliance due diligence relating to the acquisition of a target operating in a high-risk jurisdiction.*
- Represented a major auditing firm under investigation by a state Attorney General.*
- Conducted several non-public internal investigation on behalf of multinational clients across a variety of jurisdictions and industries.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, high honors, The George Washington University Law School, 2017; Order of the Coif; The George Washington University Law Review
- BA (Government), Cornell University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2018