Jeremy A. Zucker
Jeremy Zucker is an associate in the New York office of Ropes & Gray’s private equity group. He represents private equity firms, their portfolio companies and strategic clients in a range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, strategic add-ons, take privates, carve-outs, majority and minority investments, PIPEs and other complex transactions. He also advises clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- Partners Group in its acquisition of Foundation Risk Partners, a specialist insurance broker based in the United States, from Warburg Pincus.
- TPG Capital and Francisco Partners in their $4 billion acquisition of Boomi, a leading provider of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), from Dell Technologies.
- TPG Capital and TA Associates and their portfolio company, Planview, a global leader in Portfolio Management and Work Management, in the acquisition of Tasktop, a pioneer and leader in Value Stream Management (VSM).
- Partners Group in its agreement to acquire Foundation Risk Partners, a specialist insurance broker based in the United States, from Warburg Pincus.
- H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of North America Central School Bus, a leading student transportation provider.
- Harvest Partners in its acquisition of Fortis Solutions Group, a best-in-class provider of specialty packaging solutions, from Main Post Partners.
- New Mountain Capital and its portfolio company Bounteous in (i) the acquisition of Hathway, a digital growth partner for top restaurant and convenience store brands and (ii) the acquisition of Lister Technologies, a full-service digital transformation consultancy with offices in Chennai, India, and San Mateo, California.
- Monomoy Capital Partners in its carve-out acquisition of Trinity Highway Products, a manufacturer and lessor of highway safety products, from Trinity Industries, Inc.
- DealerSocket, a leading SaaS provider to the automotive industry and portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners, in its sale to Solera Holdings.
- Altas Partners and its portfolio company Dubois Chemicals, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets and equity comprising the Cimcool business from Milacron LLC, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Hillenbrand, Inc.*
- Nestlé Health Science in its (i) $2.6 billion going-private acquisition of Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., the developer of the peanut allergy treatment Palforzia®, through a tender offer and subsequent squeeze out merger; and (ii) acquisition of the businesses of IM HealthScience and its sister company, Physician’s Seal, including their brands IBgard®, FDgard®, Fiber Choice® and REMfresh®.*
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the renegotiation of its agreement to be acquired by Lantheus Holdings, Inc., resulting in amended transaction terms that provided Progenics’ stockholders with an enhanced opportunity to participate in the future potential upside of the combined company through increased ownership and contingent value rights.*
- Argo Infrastructure Partners as lead investor in a preferred equity consortium investment in TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions.*
- Sotheby’s in its sale of a minority stake to Alexander Klabin, the former managing partner and co-founder of Senator Investment Group LP, in connection with the company’s strategic partnership with Klabin to accelerate the growth of Sotheby’s Financial Services, the world’s only full-service art financing company.*
- Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. in its preferred equity investment from Brickell Insurance Holdings, an investment vehicle controlled by 777 Partners*
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on oncology and rare diseases, in a PIPE investment from investors led by OrbiMed, a leading life sciences investment firm.*
- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC in its acquisition of a significant equity interest in Jefferson Terminal through a private exchange offer.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, cum laude, Duke University School of Law, 2014; Editorial Board, Duke Law Journal
- BSBA (Finance), The Ohio State University, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2015