Leo Zehren joined the corporate and private equity transactions group of Ropes & Gray in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Leo was an associate in the corporate, M&A, and private equity team of the Chicago office of another international law firm. Leo has also worked internationally, including 18 months in London focusing on cross-border transactions.
While in law school, Leo served as a research assistant to the dean of the law school. Prior to law school, Leo worked as an analyst at The Boeing Company.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, on the proposed transformational acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.*
- RoundTable Healthcare Partners in its agreement with Moberg Pharma to acquire Moberg’s global consumer health business and to fund an equity investment and loan into Moberg Pharma’s MOB-015 development program.*
- TowerBrook in its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, DePaul University College of Law, 2016
- BBA, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- Illinois, 2017