Minna is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s Hong Kong office as a member of the firm’s business restructuring practice.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Minna worked at a leading international law firm in Sydney on a range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency-related matters. Minna also clerked for the Honorable Justice P L G Brereton of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2016.
Notable transactions in which Minna has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Advised a Chinese state-owned enterprise in its capacity as a secured lender of a large corporate group, with subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand, to which receivers and voluntary administrators were subsequently appointed.
- Advised a multinational company on the restructuring of its real estate and business support services in Australia.
- Advised an international dispute resolution funder in relation to its debt claim against a high profile Australian company.
- Advised the liquidators of a financial services provider in court proceedings regarding the distribution of client monies.
Admissions / Qualifications
- New South Wales, Australia, Solicitor, 2017
- Australia, Supreme Court of New South Wales