Vincent is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s private equity transaction practice and represents corporate clients, investment banks and private equity funds on various mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and private equity transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Vincent worked in Shanghai and Beijing for leading international law firms in M&A and private equity practices. Before that, Vincent worked for a leading PRC law firm in M&A practice.
- Represented KKR, Apax, Warburg Pincus, Primavera Capital, Sequoia and Boyu Capital in connection with several of their downstream investments
- Represented China National Agrochemical Corporation in connection with its $43 billion acquisition of Syngenta AG
- Represented musical.ly in connection with its $1.5 billion sale to Bytedance
- Represented China Huaxin Post and Telecommunication Economy Center in connection with its Chinese joint venture with Nokia Corporation
- Represented Meili Inc. in connection with series financings and restructuring
- Represented Sportswear Holdings Limited and Michael Kors (HK) Limited in connection with sale of Michael Kors (HK) Limited to Michael Kors (Europe) B.V.
- Represented buyer group in connection with the “going private” transaction of Shanda Games Limited
- Represented a Chinese car seat manufacturer in connection with its private equity financing
- Represented Noah Education Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NED) in connection with its sale of electronic learning business
- Represented Echelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON) in connection with its joint venture with Holly Metering Limited in China