- Advised the Asset Management & Investor Services Divisions of Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation on its acquisition of Point Nine Limited
- Acting for Bain Capital in connection with its:
- purchase of a controlling stake in MKM, the UK's largest independent builders' merchant, from 3i and Lloyds Development Capital.
- acquisition of NGA UK, a UK payroll and HR Business from NGA Human Resources.
- acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and Glen Gery clay and concrete businesses of CRH plc.
- acquisition of TI Automotive.
- Acting for Baring Private Equity Asia in connection with its:
- US$1 billion+ acquisition of Lumenis, the Israeli-headquartered global leader in the field of minimally-invasive clinical solutions for the aesthetic, surgical and ophthalmology specialties
- joint acquisition with PAI Partners of World Freight Company International, the global leader in the General Sales and Service Agent market.
- US$1.8 billion sale, alongside the Shanghai-based Bright Food Group, of British breakfast cereal brand Weetabix to U.S.-based cereal company, Post Holdings.
- Represented Marquee Brands LLC in its acquisition of British men's clothing brand Ben Sherman and its related intellectual property assets from Oxford Industries, Inc.
- Acting for Kanders & Company and its portfolio company The Safariland Group, on the acquisition of the Med-Eng explosive ordinance disposal and crew survivability businesses from the Allen-Vanguard Corporation.
- Acting for Summit Partners in connection with its:
- disposal of the entire issued share capital of Actix International Limited to Amdocs Limited.
- joint venture with FleetCor to acquire UK-based Masternaut from Francisco Partners.
- Acting for Wright Medical Technology, Inc. on its US$3.3 billion merger with Tornier N.V.
- Acting for Smedvig Capital in connection with its
- sale of Ocean Outdoor to Lloyds Development Capital and acting for management in the subsequent sales to Searchlight Capital.
- sale of Tuskerdirect Limited to ECI Partners LLP.
- Acting for Oxford Immunotec Global plc on its listing on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- Acting for PERE Fund on the sale of Executive Offices Group for £260 million to Queensgate Investments.
Ropes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- IFLR1000: M&A and Private Equity- Notable practitioner (2019-2020)
- Super Lawyers: Mergers & Acquisitions (2013-2015)
- UK Legal 500: Private Equity (2013-2018)
- Chambers UK: Private Equity: Buyouts (2012-2018)
- The Guide to the World’s Leading Private Equity Lawyers