About our Practice and the Resource Center
Ropes & Gray has a leading supply chain compliance and corporate social responsibility (business and human rights) practice. We offer clients a comprehensive approach to supply chain compliance and CSR through a global team with members in the United States, Europe and Asia. In addition, senior members of the practice have advised on supply chain compliance and CSR matters for almost 30 years, enabling us to provide a long-term perspective that few firms can match. Our experience spans a significant number of industries, geographies, commodities, goods and services. For further information on the practice, click here.
As part of our commitment to excellence in this area, we have developed this Resource Center as a free educational tool for our clients, friends and other stakeholders. The Resource Center is frequently updated to reflect new developments in this dynamic area.
Please visit the Menu option at the top of this page to access the subject areas included within the Resource Center.
Sign Up For Our Supply Chain Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility Mailing List
Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, ESG, CSR, Supply Chain Compliance and Human Rights, to ensure that you receive our Alerts, White Papers, articles and program announcements in this subject area.
Through our webinars, email alerts, conference presentations and hosted events, we provide updates on timely topics from across the compliance spectrum, including the upstream, downstream, trade association, NGO, governmental and investor communities. Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to receive all updates.
- “UK Government Announces Commitment to Significantly Increase Modern Slavery Act Reporting Requirements,” Ropes & Gray Alert (October 2020)
- “House Passes Legislation That Would Restrict U.S. Imports of Xinjiang Goods and Require Disclosure of Xinjiang-Related Activities by Public Companies,” Ropes & Gray Alert (September 2020)
- “The Legal Case for Supply Chain Due Diligence,” Budgeting for Compliance in 2021, Assent Compliance (September 2020)
- “Taking a Fresh Look at Delaware Public Benefit Corporations – Recent Legal and Market Developments,” Ropes & Gray Alert (August 2020)
- “Introduction to Gender-Lens Investing,” Ropes & Gray Podcast (July 2020)
- “Corporate Social Responsibility in India: New Requirements for U.S.-Based Multinationals on the Horizon,” Ropes & Gray Alert (July 2020)
- “Covid-19: Rethinking the ‘S’ in ESG in Light of the Pandemic,” Ropes & Gray Podcast (July 2020)
- “U.S. Government Agencies Issue Xinjiang Supply Chain Advisory,” Ropes & Gray Alert (July 2020)
- “Spotlight on UK supply chains as UK authorities investigate lockdown working conditions,” Ropes & Gray Alert (July 2020)
- “DOL Proposes Rule to Severely Restrict ESG Considerations in Selecting ERISA Plan Investments,” Ropes & Gray Alert (June 2020)
- “Mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence to Be Brought to a Public Vote in Switzerland,” Ropes & Gray Alert (June 2020)
- “State of Compliance 2020: Benchmarking Your Program,” Assent Compliance Webinar (June 2020)
- “Anti-Human Trafficking Compliance Guidance for U.S. Government Contractors is Published,” LexisNexis (June 2020)
- “EU Mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence Legislation to Be Proposed in Early 2021,” Ropes & Gray Alert (May 2020)
- “Regulators Issue Modern Slavery Reporting Guidance Relating to COVID-19,” Ropes & Gray Alert (May 2020)
- “Market Trends 19/20: Conflict Minerals Disclosure and Compliance,” LexisNexis (April 2020)
- “New South Wales Moves a Step Closer Toward Implementation of Modern Slavery Reporting Requirements for U.S.-based and Other Multinationals,” Ropes & Gray Alert (March 2020)
- “UK Mulls New Offence of Failing to Prevent Human Rights Breaches,” Ropes & Gray Alert (March 2020)
- “Revisiting Conflict Minerals Compliance - Developments, Trends and Action Items for the Current Reporting Year and Beyond,” Ropes & Gray Alert (March 2020)
- “Modern Slavery Compliance in 2020 (and Beyond) for In-House Legal and Compliance Professionals,” Lexology Webinar (February 2020)
- “Another Proposed Human Rights Due Diligence and Reporting Requirement for Multinationals – This Time Norway,” Ropes & Gray Alert (December 2019)
- “Anti-human Trafficking Compliance Guidance for U.S. Government Contractors Published,” Ropes & Gray Alert (December 2019)
- “The Legal Case for Supply Chain Due Diligence,” Budgeting for Compliance in 2020, Assent Compliance (November 2019)
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure and Compliance: An Overview of Selected Legislation, Guidance and Voluntary Initiatives,” PLI Institute on Securities Regulation (October 2019)
- “Reporting and Disclosure,” chapter in The Lawyer’s Corporate Social Responsibility Deskbook, American Bar Association (September 2019)
- “Business Roundtable Broadens Scope of a Corporation’s Purpose to Include Other Stakeholders,” Ropes & Gray Alert (August 2019)