About our Practice and the Resource Center
Ropes & Gray has a leading supply chain compliance and corporate social responsibility (business and human rights) practice. We offer clients a comprehensive approach to supply chain compliance and CSR through a global team with members in the United States, Europe and Asia. In addition, senior members of the practice have advised on supply chain compliance and CSR matters for almost 30 years, enabling us to provide a long-term perspective that few firms can match. Our experience spans a significant number of industries, geographies, commodities, goods and services. For further information on the practice, click here.
As part of our commitment to excellence in this area, we have developed this Resource Center as a free educational tool for our clients, friends and other stakeholders. The Resource Center is frequently updated to reflect new developments in this dynamic area.
Please visit the Menu option at the top of this page to access the subject areas included within the Resource Center.
Sign Up For Our Supply Chain Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility Mailing List
Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to ensure that you receive our Alerts, White Papers, articles and program announcements in this subject area.
The Ropes & Gray Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series
We are the only law firm to host an Advanced CSR and Supply Chain Compliance Webinar Series. This ongoing series features Ropes & Gray and third-party experts and thought-leaders on timely topics from across the compliance spectrum, including the upstream, downstream, trade association, NGO, governmental and investor communities. Sign up for our dedicated mailing list, supply chain compliance and CSR, to receive announcements of these programs.
Programs in the series can be accessed from the Menu option at the top of this page.
- “The Legal Case for Supply Chain Due Diligence,” Budgeting for Compliance in 2020, Assent Compliance (November 2019)
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure and Compliance: An Overview of Selected Legislation, Guidance and Voluntary Initiatives,” PLI Institute on Securities Regulation (October 2019)
- “Reporting and Disclosure,” chapter in The Lawyer’s Corporate Social Responsibility Deskbook, American Bar Association (September 2019)
- “Business Roundtable Broadens Scope of a Corporation’s Purpose to Include Other Stakeholders,” Ropes & Gray Alert (August 2019)
- “Dutch Child Labor Due Diligence Act Approved by Senate – Implications for Global Companies,” Ropes & Gray Alert (June 2019)
- “Does Your Compliance Program Measure Up? Results From The State Of Compliance 2019,” Assent Compliance Webinar (May 2019)
- “Market Trends 2018/19: Conflict Minerals Disclosure and Compliance,” LexisNexis Practice Note (May 2019)
- “UK Considers Ways to Boost Compliance with Modern Slavery Act,” Society for Human Resources Management (April 2019)
- “Modern Slavery Compliance For U.S.-based (and Other) Multinationals: A Review of Recent Compliance and Disclosure Developments in the United States and Abroad,” Ropes & Gray Alert (April 2019)
- “Conflict Minerals and Supply Chain Compliance 2019 Update,” Crowe LLP Webinar (March 2019)
- “Conflict Minerals: Tackling Your Next Form SD,” TheCorporateCounsel.net Webcast (February 2019)
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure and Compliance: An Overview of Selected Legislation, Guidance and Voluntary Initiatives,” Ropes & Gray Alert (November 2018)
- “UK Home Office Ramps Up Modern Slavery Statement Expectations – Recent Developments and Compliance Recommendations for Multinationals,” Ropes & Gray Alert (November 2018)
- “Conflict Minerals & Supply Chain Compliance Update,” Crowe Horwath Webinar (October 2018)
- “New Australian Modern Slavery Reporting Requirements on the horizon – A Primer for Multinationals,” Ropes & Gray Alert (August 2018)
- “A Transparency Rule Killed By Trump Will Soon Be Back On The Table,” Global Investigations Review (July 2018)
- “How Mining Companies with Strong CSR Programs Benefit All Stakeholders,” Investing News Network (July 2018)
- “Complying with Restrictions on North Korean Content and Labor in Supply Chains – US Government Publishes New Advisory,” Ropes & Gray Alert (July 2018)
- “Alternative Investment Industry Believes Sustainability Reporting is Increasingly Important,” AlphaWeek (June 2018)
- “Firms Aren’t Scaling Back Conflict Minerals Reporting As Feared,” Bloomberg BNA (June 2018)
- “How Does Your Compliance Program Measure Up? – The State of Compliance 2018,” Assent Compliance Webinar (June 2018)
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Compliance - the Expanding Role of the In-House Legal Department,” Lexology Webinar (June 2018)
- “Market Trends 2017/18: Conflict Minerals Disclosure and Compliance,” LexisNexis Practice Note (May 2018)
- “DOL Publishes Guidance on ESG Investment Considerations by Retirement Plans – Takeaways for Managers, Plan Sponsors, and Public Companies,” Ropes & Gray Alert (May 2018)
- “Global Conflict Minerals,” Assent Compliance Webinar (May 2018)
- “The UK Modern Slavery Act – Ropes & Gray Resources for Compliance,” Ropes & Gray Alert (May 2018)
- “Conflict Minerals and Supply Chain Compliance for 2018,” Crowe Horwath Webinar (April 2018)
- “Department of Homeland Security Publishes FAQs on North Korean Labor in Supply Chains,” Ropes & Gray Alert (April 2018)
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Compliance in 2018, and Beyond – An Overview for In-House Legal Counsel,” Ropes & Gray Alert (March 2018)
- “Socially Responsible Investing 101,” California Alternative Investments Association Webinar (March 2018)
- “An Overview of the SASB Sustainability Disclosure Standards for Issuers and Investors,” SASB Webinar (March 2018)
- “U.S. Legislation requires enhancements to modern slavery compliance procedures to address North Korean labour risks,” Trade Security Journal (March 2018)
- “Conflict Minerals: Tackling Your Next Form SD,” TheCorporateCounsel.Net Webinar (February 2018)
- “The STRT & Comply Chain: Speaking with the US Department of Labor,” Social Responsibility Alliance Webinar (January 2018)