- Greek Criminal Code (recently amended by Law 4619/2019):
- Article 159A (active bribery of public officials)
- Articles 235 and 236 (bribery in the public sector);
- Article 237 (bribery of judicial officials);
- Article 237A (influence peddling);
- Article 396 (bribery in the private sector)
- Prevention and Suppression of the Legalization of Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing (Incorporation of EU Directive 2015/849/EU) and Other Provisions (Law 4557/2018).
- Later amended by Law 4607/2019)
- The Anti-Corruption Prosecutor (Εισαγγελέας Εγκλημάτων Διαφθοράς): Specialized in investigating and prosecuting felonies committed by public officials seeking to secure a financial advantage or benefit or who otherwise harm the state, regional and local authorities and public legal entities (Articles 33-34 of the Greek Code of Criminal Procedure).
- Prosecutor for Economic and Financial Crime (Εισαγγελέας Οικονομικού Εγκλήματος): Specialized in investigating and prosecuting tax and financial crimes committed against the state, regional and local authorities, public legal entities and the EU or that impinge on the state economy (Articles 35-36 of the Greek Code of Criminal Procedure).