- Performs internal investigations for global companies and their subsidiaries involving allegations of bribery and violations of company policy in Latin America.
- Represented U.S.-based oil and gas company involved in investigation into potential FCPA and other corruption risks arising from business dealings involving a former high-ranking Peruvian energy consultant.
- Represented major multinational pharmaceutical and medical device company operations in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Poland in connection with whistleblower allegations of FCPA violations and related compliance policies.
Anti-Corruption & International Risks Compliance and Diligence
- Conducts pre- and post-acquisition anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and sanctions due diligence for large financial services and private equity clients.
- Performs proactive FCPA risk assessments for major multinational companies’ global operations.
- Conducts due diligence media investigations of target companies in high-risk markets.
Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Represents entertainment company in parallel actions in Delaware Court of Chancery brought by former stockholders asserting various breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with multi-billion-dollar merger.
- Represents non-profit institution in resolving claims related to allegations of historical sexual misconduct by a former employee.
- Represents ABA therapy provider in connection with criminal probe and related False Claims Act investigation.
- Represented major biotech company in prosecution by DOJ alleging Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act violations related to patient assistance programs.
- Represented private equity sponsor in expedited litigation before Delaware Court of Chancery concerning application of a “material adverse event” clause in light of public company’s performance during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Speaker, “Conflict Resolution for a Sustainable World,” Youth Assembly at the United Nations (February 16, 2018)