With 13 offices in cities around the globe, we are mindful of our environmental footprint. As the firm continues to grow, we look for ways to apply sustainable practices and promote green initiatives.
- We recycle all paper, aluminum, plastic and glass where available—and several offices participate in composting.
- Sophisticated HVAC controls, motion sensor light switches and efficient lighting keep energy usage down, while specially designed faucets minimize water consumption.
- We purchase Energy Star-rated computers and office equipment, and printers are configured to print double-sided by default.
- Ten of our 13 offices are in areas that are easily served by public transportation.
- 83 percent of our real estate portfolio is powered by 100 percent renewable electricity.
The following Ropes & Gray offices have received Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings certification from the U.S. Green Building Council:
- Chicago (the world’s first LEED Core & Shell Gold Certified building)
- Boston (Gold Certified floors)
- New York (Gold Certified building)
- Silicon Valley (Gold Certified building)
- Washington, D.C. (Gold Certified floors)
- San Francisco (Silver Certified floors)
- Los Angeles (Gold Certified building)