Why Ropes & GrayCollaborating across practices and geographies, our team has benchmarked and implemented global compliance programs for many leading companies. Our lawyers and professionals are fluent in 42 languages. We also partner with law firms on six continents. Learn more about our Global Health Care Compliance capabilities.
- Compliance program structure and mandate
- Compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), U.K. Anti-Bribery Act and other anti-corruption laws
- Sanctions and export control compliance
- Regulatory compliance with the U.S. FDA, China FDA, and EU regulatory bodies
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Diligence and monitoring processes for distributors, sales agents and other third parties.
- HCP arrangements
- Policy development and implementation
- Compliance training
- Internal and government-initiated investigations
- Risk assessments
- Day-to-day “help desk” compliance support
- Due diligence for corporate transactions
- Industry benchmarking
Global Health Care Compliance
Law Comparison GuideRopes & Gray’s local law compendium aids clients in operating in accordance with local laws as part of their global compliance programs. Together with our local counsel partners, we have developed easy-to-use summaries of country-specific health care laws, regulations and industry codes for the following regions: Asia, Europe and North & South America. For more information on this publication, please click here.
Podcasts & AlertsRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in global health care compliance care to provide guidance on this rapidly evolving topic.
- Podcast: Compliance Leader and Ex-Marine Patrick McGowan Digs Into the Predictive Power of Data Analytics (May 17, 2023)
- Podcast: Part II: Award-Winning Author Benjamin van Rooij Offers a Practical Framework for How Organizations and Lawmakers Can Improve Human Conduct (May 3, 2023)
- Podcast: Part I: Award-Winning Author Benjamin van Rooij Explains Why Understanding Human Behavior is Essential to Law and Compliance (April 19, 2023)
- Podcast: Health Care Compliance Check-up: Belgium (November 18, 2021)
- Podcast: Health Care Compliance Check-up: Mexico (October 18, 2021)
EventsWe regularly offer webinars and teleconferences to address common compliance concerns.
- Virtual Twenty-Second Annual Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Ethics and Compliance Congress: How to Establish Risk Tolerance in an Emerging Organization (November 3, 2021)
- Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress: High-Risk Areas Related to Patient Assistance and Support Programs (September 28, 2021)
- Economic Sanctions & Export Control Risks for the Health Care & Life Sciences Industries (November 22, 2019)
- Auditing and Monitoring: How to Use Data Effectively (October 23, 2018)
- Networked Medical Devices and Current Security Risks (July 16, 2018)
We compile and produce resources to help you navigate compliance obligations and risks related in an international environment.
- Portfolio of Client Alerts
- Electronic collection of new developments related to compliance
- CLE Presentations
- CLE Presentation on international compliance topics
- Related Sites
+852 3664 6438
+1 312 845 1320
+44 20 3201 1642