- Off-Label Enforcement Developments (Vascular Solutions, Inc. Acquittal and Amarin Settlement)
(March 11, 2016)
- Health Apps and HIPAA: OCR Publishes New Privacy Guidance for Health App Developers
(February 19, 2016)
- FTC’s Proposed Settlement with Dental Practice Software Provider Marks Latest Data Security Action Against a Product Supplier
(February 5, 2016)
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Postmarket Cybersecurity of Medical Devices
(January, 20, 2016)
- Affordable Care Act: Extensions, Delays and Guidance as 2015 Ends
(January 4, 2016)
View our Research page and review thought leadership pieces authored by attorneys at the forefront of health care reform.
Health and Life Sciences Leaders
While the Affordable Care Act and its implementation were the catalyst, heath care reform has had a chain reaction, affecting Congress, multiple government agencies and private stakeholders throughout the health care industry.
Ropes & Gray’s Health Reform Resource Center provides up-to-date information on health reform developments to ensure that our clients are ready for the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. We encourage you to check back regularly for updates on health reform implementation and what they mean to you.
Our attorneys are regularly cited in top daily and trade publications, providing commentary and analysis on important issues in the health care space.
Ropes & Gray has followed the progress of health reform since Congress began debating the legislation. Our archived analyses, prior versions of the health reform bill and other related documents trace the history of the enacted provisions.