Ropes & Gray’s memorandum summarizing the 2022 Investment Management Conference sponsored by the Investment Company Institute is available above. The Conference included sessions that discussed the following industry and regulatory developments, among others:
- Keynote Remarks by William A. Birdthistle, Director, Division of Investment Management, Securities and Exchange Commission and a discussion with senior Division of Investment Management personnel
- Trends in specialized products including ETFs, CEFs (including exchange-listed closed-end funds, interval funds and tender offer funds) and other investment vehicles
- The legislative outlook in an election year
- Innovations in financial offerings for retail investors
- A review of developments in mutual fund civil litigation
- Board practices and regulatory developments affecting fund directors
If you would like to discuss a specific session, or any other aspect of the conference, please contact any of the lawyers listed on the back cover of the memorandum or the Ropes & Gray lawyer with whom you regularly work.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.