- Help in developing arguments and preparing petitions and other materials for proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Assist in preparing materials for use in connections with proceedings before the European Patent Office
- Assist attorneys in technical matters relating to our practice, including litigation, counseling and licensing
- Assist in preparing opinions
- Assist in conducting patentability and freedom to operate analyses
- Assist attorneys in due diligence in connection with a wide range of transactions
After two years of full-time employment as a technical advisor, there is an option to enter law school and continue working at the firm. A competitive salary is offered and technical advisors employed by the firm are eligible to receive medical benefits and a generous amount of vacation time per calendar year. All technical advisors/law students receive full law school tuition as well as reimbursement for expenses related to the Patent Bar exam. A bonus will be paid to all technical advisors who receive a partial or full scholarship to law school. At the completion of law school, technical advisors in good standing at the firm and who have done well in law school will be considered for employment as an associate attorney.