First Year Insight Day – 29 January 2019
Open to first year students from any discipline, our insight day has been thoughtfully designed to give you a head-start to your legal career. Throughout the day you will hear from our partners, associates and trainees about what we do and why Ropes & Gray is a great place to start your career.
During the day there will be a range of informative sessions including:
- A partner panel session, where our partners will explain what they do and let you know about the headline transactions they are working on
- A trainee panel session, where you can find out what it’s really like to be a trainee at the firm
- Presentations on our secondment opportunities and the firm’s un-paralleled pro-bono offering
- An application workshop held by our trainee recruitment team
- A networking lunch with some of our trainees, associates and partners
To apply for a place on the Insight Day, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The application deadline is 11.59pm on Wednesday 5 December 2018.
Please use your covering letter to explain why you are interested in Ropes & Gray and what you hope to get from the day (please keep to one side of A4).