Ropes & Gray’s commitment to pro bono service has garnered many accolades and awards:
- The National Law Journal, 2017 Pro Bono Hot List.
- Law360, a “Pro Bono Firm of the Year” in 2016.
- The American Lawyer’s “Pro Bono Scorecard 2018,” ranked eighth for pro bono work in the U.S. and eleventh for work outside of the U.S.
- PAIR, 2017 Outstanding Service Award.
- One of just three law firms honored with Immigration Equality’s Safe Haven Award in 2016.
- Heartland Health Outreach Food for Life Award in recognition of the firm’s pro bono support.
- Veterans Legal Services, Outstanding Pro Bono Award in 2016.
- The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia recognized Ropes & Gray’s Washington, D.C. office, where more than 75 percent of firm lawyers contributed 50 or more hours of pro bono work in 2017.