Ropes & Gray is pleased to support the Center for Business Intelligence's first PhRMA Code Virtual Conference Series. CBI's PhRMA Code virtual conference, scheduled to debut on August 12, 2008, promises to deliver timely, relevant information regarding the newly revised PhRMA Code.
Ropes & Gray counsel Howard Dorfman will discuss how to implement PhRMA Code changes in industry policies and processes.
Conference highlights include:
- Which internal policies and procedures should a company be reviewing?
- Beyond Sales and Marketing: Implications for the Rest of the Organization.
- Use of Prescribing Data: Will Code Implementation Require a New Process?
- Disclosure Conflicts: What does the Code require?
- The Future of the Code: Use of the Code by enforcers and industry critics, the Code's impact on compliance investigations, and addressing the inevitable questions.
For program, faculty and registration, please click here.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.