Jim Lidbury, partner in the Private Equity and Securities & Public Companies practice groups of Ropes & Gray, will address the upcoming PLI event in San Francisco on key trends and recent issues with respect to drafting and negotiating acquisition agreements. The two-day conference will address the current M&A landscape in several respects:
- The current M&A landscape and trends for the year ahead
- The market for acquisition financing
- The state of hostile bid activity
- The new agenda for shareholder activists
- Case law and litigation updates
- Corporate governance issues
- SEC and DOJ/FTC updates
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.