- The background of the legal debate in innovator-generic liability, the arguments raised in support of innovator liability for generic products, as well as the legal theories raised in response
- The strategies employed by both innovator and generic manufacturers in the litigation arena
- The regulatory framework and its impact on the liability debate
- A critical overview of the case law in this area including Conte, Foster and Clark v. Pfizer
- The potential impact of the requirements of the recently enacted FDAAA on the liability debate
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.