Josh Lerner, Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking, Harvard Business School
Jeffrey Bloomberg, Principal and Office of the Chairman, Gordon Brothers Group LLC
David Chapin, Partner, Ropes & Gray LLP
John Connaughton, Managing Director, Bain Capital, LLC
Max Holmes, Founder and Chief Investment Officer, Plainfield Asset Management LLC
John Joyce, Managing Director, Silver Lake Partners, LP
Jonathan Roth, Managing Director, President, Abbott Capital Management, LLC
Reliable information has always been its own currency, especially in uncertain economic times. Join us at the seventh annual Ropes & Gray Private Equity Roundtable where a diverse group of industry leaders share their perspectives and insights on issues of interest to the private equity community, including:
- Retooling portfolio company balance sheets and operations
- Deal market for exits, new investment opportunities and troubled M&A
- Structural issues and LP relations: is the model broken and where we go from here
- Proposed tax changes for fund structures, international deals, carried interest and capital gains
- Proposed regulation to require registration of and disclosure by PE funds
- PE participation in government bailout initiatives
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Susan Forrest at email@example.com.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.