Country Specific Strategies to Ensure Compliance and Minimize the Risk of Complex and Costly Government Investigations
The 2015 agenda will include the latest insights on:
- From Risk Assessment to Compliance Programme: How to Translate In-Country Risk Assessments in High Risk Markets to Effective Policies and Procedures
- Focus on Mid-Level Management Risks: How to Make Your Mid-Level Managers Trustworthy and Set Up Robust Controls
- Focus on China Risks: What Can be Learned from Recent Police, PSB, AIC, and PR Anti-Corruption Investigations in China and What is the New Standard for China Compliance Programs
- Joint Venture Case Studies: How to Address the Most Complex Challenges in Indonesia and Thailand
- SEC Enforcement and Books & Records Expectations Post-BHP: What Are Effective Internal Accounting Controls to Satisfy US Authorities
- Focus on Third Party Risks: How to Conduct Effective Due Diligence When Data is Unavailable or Unreliable
- How to use HR as a Gate Keeper: Best Practices for Recruiting, On Boarding and Continuous Monitoring of Employees
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.