On Jan. 26, privacy & data security partner Douglas Meal will speak at “Hot Topics in Cyber Risk,” an event hosted by Sandpiper Partners in New York. Mr. Meal joins a panel of experts including government officials, attorneys, general counsels, and academics, that will examine the greatest challenges the cyber community faces and how to address them.
Specific topics that will be discussed by participants include:
- Federal and State Cyber Regulation Comes of Age: How to Comply with Many Different Agency Directives
- Rethinking Security in the Cloud; Predictive Analytics for Cyber Attacks and the Role of Machine Learning
- Third Parties, Audits and Cyber Risk
- The Corporate Team — Legal, Risk, Finance and IT Requires Specialized Talent and Convergence
- Ethical Challenges in Cyber Investigations
Attendance is by invitation only.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.